June 8 2017
25 Things You May Not Know About Me
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Please see this site's Policy & Disclosure Page for more info.
- I love lots of bright colors in every part of my life.
- I used to run track in the 8th grade (50-yard dash).
- I like to write.
- My favorite color is purple.
- My favorite pizza toppings are chicken, pineapple, and green pepper.
- I sewed my wedding dress.
- I have won NaNoWriMo (The November Challenge) 4 years in a row.
- I LOVE creating forms in Microsoft Excel.
- I crochet hats for the homeless. They are quick to make, about 2 hours each.
- I have had eye surgery three times.
- I like to crank up the radio and sing along in the car, especially when I am alone.
- My first car was a 1974 chartreuse Dodge Colt Station Wagon.
- I was 16 when I met the man I married.
- I can avoid most sweets unless there is chocolate or pumpkin involved.
- I have never colored my hair.
- I have no tattoos and only 1 piercing in each ear.
- I have never had a bedroom to myself. Shared with a sister or two and then hubby.
- I have never lived in an apartment.
- I have always lived in Indiana in a house with a full basement.
- I have been to London, where I met 2 of the Osmond Brothers (Jay & Merrill) who were staying in the same hotel.
- I am not a sports fan. Seriously, no sports, at all.
- We have a pet snapping turtle and a bunny rabbit.
- My first job was an afternoon paper route when I was 11 years old.
- I used to play drums and bells in band during elementary and high school.
- I start my days with a Simple Green Smoothie.